PROTECThear Voucher Order Process1. Order custom-made electronic noise suppressors from Our Shop page(s)
2. We will send a pre-paid E-voucher in an email, explaining everything you need to know about obtaining a pair of custom-made electronic noise suppressers (Please Note: Voucher email may take up to 24 hours to be emailed. Monday-Friday only, excluding national holidays).
3. Print out and take the pre-paid E-voucher to the recommended/nearest retailer listed on our partnership programme website.
4. The retailer will take silicone ear impressions (this is an additional cost of £25 which you select before you buy the voucher if you already have ear impressions you must still go to a retailer to discuss additional options which can range from £5 to £20 an ear).
5. The retailer will complete an order form stating all the options required (some additional options may be chargeable as stated in step 4).
6. The retailer will then send the impressions and the pre-paid E-voucher back to our lab for processing.
7. The custom-made electronic noise suppressors will be manufactured and shipped directly back to you or via the retailer.
For an extra £20 we can make a silicone gel cast (pair) of your impressions, so that if you ever require any custom made product from Puretone Ltd again you will not need to visit a retailer to get impressions made. Any chargeable options can be discussed with your retailer.
If you need advice or help with any part of the process please contact our sales department on 01634 719427 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Puretone PROTECThear Voucher Terms and Conditions
Vouchers can be used to purchase selected custom products; each voucher contains a unique code and can only be redeemable once.
The Voucher cannot be exchanged for cash.
The voucher can be used in the UK and the Channel Islands, in selected retailers. It is the customer’s responsibility to find a retailer; we have created a list of companies connected with our partnership programme, which you can find at http://www.puretonepartnership.net/
There may be additional costs depending on options you discuss with your retailer including ear impressions, custom Logos, Lettering and extra colour options; ranging from £5 to £20 an ear, excluding the £25 fee for impressions, which you will be able to choose before you buy the voucher.
From the date of purchase the voucher is valid for 12 months; the expiry date is printed on the Voucher.
Vouchers cannot be returned or refunded, except in accordance with your legal rights.
Puretone Ltd accept no liability if the voucher is lost, stolen or damaged.
Refunds can be made on unused vouchers within 30 days of purchase.
Refunds are always made to the person who purchased the voucher, and if originally purchased by credit or debit card, the refund will be credited to the same card or in some cases by cheque.